Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

While we made one of my favorite cookie recipes today, I thought someone else might like it. I think it is pretty nearly perfect recipe for oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. I put is chocolate chips and raisins.

It also is a good time to share one of my other new favorite resources, the Daily Plate on LiveStrong.

The Daily Plate is a calorie counter--you log what you eat, set a consumption goal, and it'll add up your calories as you go along. While I've never done the Weight Watchers thing, I've been told that there are some online similarities. It's been working really well for me to know how many calories I'm eating. You can search their database of food and you can add anything you like, including recipes. So, you can find my oatmeal chocolate chip cookie recipe posted there.

No comments: